contact I author I references I design I illustration I calendars I photography I car media I noordung e-bike
26th exclusive wall calendar - ALPRA DESIGN 2020
Limited edition: 777 copies, numbered and signed
The ALPRA DESIGN 2020 calendar displays 12 different ideas of different cars in a dynamic and elegant way.
26 years of unique tradition
Since its inception, the ALPRA DESIGN calendar has remained loyal to displaying neutral automotive designs. Several months of work are invested each year in the development of each calendar and its designs. These calendars don’t advertise any existing brands and neglect any. At the same time, they are among the few calendars on the global market, with design or development topics. Therefore, it is an ideal gift for companies who want to operate in a neutral way and to present a product with tradition and at the same time a theme that indicates future orientation, innovation and a departure from mass. On top of that, each copy is hand-signed and numbered.
Balance and elegance
ALPRA DESIGN calendars represent a passion for cars as well as joy of driving and love for design. That is why also the 2020 edition is not an "explosion" of digital effects and colours, but shows, in a simple and aesthetical manner, vehicles that look like cars, not computers on wheels. Their shapes combine the curves and edges into a harmonious whole, without exaggerating or robustly emphasizing car aggression.
The 12 pages of the calendar depict, in appropriate colours and varied views, 12 ideas of non-existent cars of different body styles. With a refined and sufficiently informative graphic design of the calendar, the design of the car has been pushed to the fore, although it is flanked by elements designed to create virtual space and depth. The varied appearance of the pages adds variety and dynamics, although the red thread and distinctive style remain clearly visible throughout the calendar.
Calendar for automotive industry and collectors
First ALPRA DESIGN calendar was published in 1994 by ČZP Voranc (publisher). Since their first year calendars ALPRA DESIGN maintained a unique theme - neutral transportation design. During the years, they became calendars for collectors. Each and every year calendars show different design approach. Therefore their regular customers always look forward to be surprised by new editions.
Reviews - Buyers know why they buy ALPRA DESIGN!
ALPRA DESIGN calendars attract specific customers who value the outstanding product, limited series and innovative design. Such a gift expresses respect for quality, design and a glimpse into the future. Most customers remain loyal after their first purchase. Some of them said why:
- "Passion, sophistication, exclusivity, unobtrusive appearance that leaves a deep impression. I give these calendars to selected persons who also have such qualities!" Suzana Filipancic, Vice President of Corporate Development, GRAMMER AG.
- "I purchase the ALPRA DESIGN calendar every year, because I support this high-quality design product, instead of wasting money for a pile of worthless New Year gifts, as is customary." Irena Hlede, architect, designer, journalist and executive director of the Slovenian Association for Sustainable Building.
- "The ALPRA DESIGN calendar is unique and visionary, but at the same time it is very close to us, because it is created from the visions of our nearby Slovenian designer. These visions inspire us that we can also create and achieve our own visions in our work. And although calendars are often a gift for the New Year, this one is so special and exclusive that almost all of the copies given toour business partners, together with personal dedication, occupy an honorable place on the walls of their offices or at home." Vladimir Pogač, CEO, TURNA production and trade d.o.o.
- "We have been giving the ALPRA DESIGN calendars to our special partners for many years, because they are distinguished by uniqueness. Low-volume is just an extra plus to stay faithful." Maja Spanzel, Head of Marketing, TAB d.d.
- "This is not an ordinary calendar. Because: when you first see it and scroll through it, it strikes you and freezes you. It isfascinating! And it's not for everyone. This calendar is for people who need feast for the eyes. Like me." Irma Gnamus, CEO, ORFIS d.o.o.
Calendar ALPRA DESIGN 2020:
- Ideas of future cars by ALPRA DESIGN
- Unique neutral automotive design calendar. Indicates development, design, art.
- Limited edition
- Designed for international use - months are numbered.
- Size: 49 x 34 cm (19,3” x 13,4”)
- Additional Page with signature, numeration and description of the theme in four languages
12 pages + longer back page with space for buyers company logo (49 x 6 cm)
- High quality 350g cover, 250g paper for pages, silver print of detail
- Each calendar is enclosed in a cardboard box together with 4 ALPRA DESIGN postcards
Price per piece
1 - 10 pcs
11- 50 pcs
51 – 100 pcs
101 – 200 pcs
• Price per piece (without VAT/import cost and shipping)
• Prices do not include printing of company logo on back page (extra charge option)
Calendars ALPRA DESIGN are exclusive calendars. They combine aesthetics, art of drawing, technical knowledge and designers skills. Their size, print quality and most of all - an exotic theme - place them among rare calendars. Calendar ALPRA DESIGN 2020 is designed for international use. It is printed on a quality paper (49 x 34 centimeters) and enhanced with a silver logo. Each copy of the calendar is numbered and signed and finally inserted together with four postcards in a cardboard box.
Each copy of the ALPRA DESIGN calendar from limited edition is signed and numbered.
Author: Aleksander Praper
Author of ideas, drawings and graphic design is Aleksander Praper. Mr. Praper is a mechanical engineer, designer and an automotive journalist. Combining technical, aesthetic and practical knowledge, he has a good sense of what good car looks like and the way it works. All that knowledge can be sensed in his designs, which combine classic aesthetic and a great amount of love toward a genuine sports car. Therefore his designs look like cars, not like unfeasible toys from the future.
Creating the ALPRA DESIGN calendar always begins with sketchig
Media about calendars Alpra design:
Vsebina spletne strani je avtorsko delo! V skladu z zakonom o
avtorskih pravicah je last Praper Aleksandra. Vsaka nedovoljena
uporaba vsebine, objavljene na tej strani, je kaznivo dejanje.
O možnosti uporabe prispevkov se je potrebno dogovoriti z avtorjem!